Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Pictures



For some reason I cannot remember to take my camera anywhere. My parents came up to visit today and I even charged the batteries so I could snap away...And I forget the thing at the house. We took the boys to jumping party, but they were closed so we gave jungle jump a try. They let Jack in for free which was nice (especially since they charge 6.36 per child!), but I think they would charge next time for him. I didn't like the set up as much as jumping party; it wasn't as aesthetically pleasing. The jumping things were way to big for Jack and a struggle for Tyler, but he loved it anyway. All this running and jumping and playing with Gamma and Papa and me with no camera :(... It was very sad.
I took them to the pool this afternoon and Tyler floated around on the adult size blue float that is big enough for me to stretch out on...He looks so cute with his hands behind his head resting on the pillow. Jack sailed around in his floaty until Tyler demanded to be put in it. Then I held Jack and Tyler swam around in the BABY float. He swam from one end of the pool to the other then got out and jumped in off the side. He had the best time...Until we had to leave. You all know how that goes.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

We went to the Jungle place for our very first jumping adventure and it didn't go so well - Mason was scared of everything there - it's all so big! We like the "Party" better too! And Mason's GM has a float at her pool and he calls it his "boat" and demands it every time we're there - last time, I made him share his "boat" with me and that was quite a sight - glad we didn't have our camera that day!

Melissa