Sunday, August 13, 2006

And the Sunday 4

So now Sam and Robyn have made the Friday/Saturday favorite four and I am following suit with the Sunday 4. Don't we just love any opportunity to talk about ourselves? But, truthfully I love learning all this stuff about my friends.

4 Jobs that I have had in my life
Animal clinic-kennel
Sales calls for an internet company
Nanny
Stable hand: feeder, rider, stall picker, water bucket emptier/filler

4 Movies I watch over and over
Anchor Man
Fried Green Tomatoes
Steel magnolias
Pirates of the Caribbean

4 places I have lived-the only places I have lived
Portland, OR
Norcross, GA
Dunwoody, GA
Sugar Hill, GA

4 T.V. Shows I love to watch
Greys Anatomy
Everwood-cancelled this year :(
Gilmore Girls
Desperate House Wives

4 Places I have been on vacation
Italy
Cancun
Cozumel
Hawaii

4 Favorite restaurants
Brio Tuscan Grill
Scallini's
Cardamuro's
Maggiano's

4 places I would like to be
any restaurant-I'm starving
In bed
At a spa
On a horse

4 favorite books (instead of websites visited daily)
Black Beauty
Wuthering Heights
Anne of Green Gables
A leg at each corner

4 comments:

keri said...

i think i see a trend with the food....ITALIAN??!!

Melissa said...

Maggiano's - love, love, love it!
It's been fun to learn "four things" about all of you guys!

Melissa

Robyn said...

Desperate Housewives, how could I forget about Desperate Wives? I'm so glad you did this also.

Lainey Bug and John Stanley III said...

Cool vacation spots!!!