Ok, I have been trying for a while to upload this image and let me tell you it has been no easy task. But alas, I have done it. I saw this on Melissa's friends sisters (did ya get all that) blog; she has a section with pictures of bumper stickers people have seen on the road. This one cracked me up, what can I say I'm a simpleton. Hope you enjoy it half as much as I did.
Monday, July 31, 2006
The A** Family
Ok, I have been trying for a while to upload this image and let me tell you it has been no easy task. But alas, I have done it. I saw this on Melissa's friends sisters (did ya get all that) blog; she has a section with pictures of bumper stickers people have seen on the road. This one cracked me up, what can I say I'm a simpleton. Hope you enjoy it half as much as I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
ok...that is GREAT! not sure i would be so bold to put it on my mini-van...moms in the carpool line at ella's church preschool would FREAK out i think. but i still love it!
Here's the link to that site -
http://justanormalday.clubmom.com/
It's a cute one - the blog about the "dam" stills cracks me up and I've read it several times now and even tried retelling it to Mitch - but it wasn't as funny!
Post a Comment