Friday, August 04, 2006

Tea At The Bare's


Tyler and little Rusty hangin' by the couch; Jonah riding around on his automobile















Jackson a little ticked about taking a picture; and here's everyone (no Jack) saying Bye

Today Keri and Sam came over for a "proper tea" unfortunately that all went out the window when the string for the tea bag came out of the teapot spout!(the only decaf. tea I had was bagged) After our bloggity home tour I realized that Sam and Keri had declined ALL :) my previous invitations (2) to come over, hence they had not seen the house of Bare in person yet. We had the grand tour and the kids ran around playing and chasing the cats.
Ella sang the blessing before the kids started their kitchen floor picnic and the mommies had tea and cookies. There were many screams, little pushes and arguing, but after Sam calmed down we had a very nice time (hehehe).
It was great to have you girls over, I really enjoyed myself~Keri we are off to your house next...When's the date!
Smooches~~
Sara

4 comments:

keri said...

we had a fabulous time too. and the string coming out of the teapot was pretty funny! thanks for the lunch! in between the screaming kids and fighting and spanking....it was a great time!!! we'll plan for my house soon.

Anonymous said...

OKay, I'll stop pushing and fighting if you stop biting, Sara!
We did have a great time, thanks for all the yummy food and the "string" tea! BTW, your home is beautiful!( esp. your closet, I'm so jealous)

Michelle said...

It looks like you all had a blast....the kiddos especially.

Robyn said...

I'm so jealous. Looks like the kids had a blast, and were typical kids. So where's the pictures of the closet?