
My motivation has slowed down for my weight loss, I lost three pounds and then gained back two...water weight I guess, but it's still depressing. I know the number doesn't matter and it's how do your clothes fit...are you feeling better...blah blah blah. I still want the number to read 125. No that's not the number I am going for I personally don't find that to be attainable, but I would be happy at 135, and that is my goal.
I finished the book today after a significant break. It kept depressing my...the moderator continued to be unpleasant and I spent sometime thinking about it and I am not like her. She is someone who makes people like me feel bad for not measuring up, but I do measure up. I have Christs righteousness and perfectness covering me. The Lord created me for His glory and glorify Him I will. How many times do we have to tell our heads until the truth gets to our hearts? I don't know, but everyday I think I get a little bit closer. God truly does delight in me and I in Him. I don't need to be concerned with other opinions good or bad-only Gods. Thank you Lord for the freedom I have found in you, please forgive my drifting and unbelief. You are my rock, my mountain top, my safe place, and the lover of my soul; you know the depths of my heart and you love me the same!


4 comments:
I liked the end of SAHM I AM. When she is confronted with her sister joining in her group. I found the moderator, funny, in a Martha Stewart kinda way. Always trying to prove herself. I saw myself in almost every character, good and bad. And after my third visit to Branson, MO I still laugh over the wedding. Branson is one of my favorite places to visit.
Nc
"Don't go changing to try and please me...I love you just the way you are!"
Billy Joel - Gospel Transformation - it's all the same, right?
Melissa
that's beautiful, Sara! Just keep telling yourself the truth...
Ok, I haven't seen the book, but I can tell it is one I would be interested in reading (just has that "look from the cover illistration). You are so right about being wonderful because God created YOU...and He doesn't make junk! (((hugs)))
Post a Comment