OMG, I love Ballards!!! And you aren't going to believe it but I have never been to the outlet store!!! I always say I am going to go and never have. What a deal it sounds like you got. OK, the next time I go to Roswell I will have to go in. I just love their catalogs for design ideas and look them to death when I get them in the mail. Did you check out my link to Pierre Duex? That is another favorite of mine (catalog wise). Thanks for the visit.
2 comments:
I just LOVE your house!!!!
OMG, I love Ballards!!! And you aren't going to believe it but I have never been to the outlet store!!! I always say I am going to go and never have. What a deal it sounds like you got. OK, the next time I go to Roswell I will have to go in. I just love their catalogs for design ideas and look them to death when I get them in the mail. Did you check out my link to Pierre Duex? That is another favorite of mine (catalog wise). Thanks for the visit.
Post a Comment