I wish I had access to my pictures so I could post one, but oh well, what are ya gonna do? I have received such love and support from my friends about my poor woe is me fat post. It was so encouraging to read your comments and eye opening. I don't need to whine about my weight...if I want to change it then I need to just do it, and not so that I can feel thinner/more attractive, but so I can be healthy and active. Thank you all so much!
On another bright note...I had SUCH a blast at playgroup today!!! Isn't it awesome when we get a fun group like that, the kids play nonstop, and we can visit. Watching sweet little Lainey discover jumping party with Abigail to lead her was mesmorizing. Getting to see Tyler play with the other kids and play appropriately with the toys and others was such a treat for me. AND, then to get to have some sit down time with Pammy and Becca was icing on the cake. I love having this time with you all and have grown to love you so much. Miles was so adorable tucked up against his mommy (and Mason fighting for his space on HIS Mommies lap) he is such a cute little guy. I never knew Mason was such a tickleish little guy, you would think he was going to laugh himself to death over one poke to the belly. When it was time to leave Ella came over by herself and said goodbye to me...I was so surprised...I say hi and bye to her, but we don't see much of each other, so it was so neat to have her seek me out to say farewell. I think my favorite thing of all was seeing Jackson with Evan and Claire; he has made two little friends at 18 months old. I never had that experience with Tyler, and that has made it all the sweeter for me. I love all my new ELCC friendships and my kids have friends that they love. God is Good!
Friday, July 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I agree...today was really fun! I have really grown to love our playgroups for the time I get to chat with my friends and Abigail gets to play with hers! I will miss this so much after we move!
Do you have to keep reminding us...We already miss you **********************this much**********************
we had fun too!! i think i missed out on some good conversation though in the "lunchroom". but i had to keep up with my little evan or he would just be sad at me. so you'll have to fill me in if i missed anything good!!
Tyler and Mason had the big jumpy to themselves for a while today and it was such fun to watch two boys play like boys - running into each other, bouncing each other and giggling like crazy! Mason is usually surrounded by girl playmates so it was fun watching him play rumble rough & tough!!! Thanks Tyler!
Love this post. It's inspiring. I just went to my first playgroup a couple of days ago, and I really hope & look forward to experiencing days such as the one you describe here. As SAHMs it is so very important to connect with each other and find the support and friendships that soothe the aches and challenges of motherhood. Sounds like you are doing just that. very cool.
Lainey AND her mom had so much fun, too, and your post expressed the appreciation I have for my fellow mommies at church so well! Y'all are the BEST!
Post a Comment