
I couldn't resist posting this picture of Jackson, he was looking so cute!
I had taken him to Target to get his picture taken with Tyler earlier that day and they were such good boys. The photographer on the other hand had a terrible attitude. I wanted a picture of the boys in their "casual" outfits and their "formal" outfits, but she was not interested in doing a wardrobe change. Too stinkin' bad I was interested in the change!
Anyway to get back at me she rushed our shoot and we were done well before the next appointment arrived. We still got a couple of good pictures, but she made it a very stressful experience.
When we got home Tyler went to bed, but Jack was ready to rock. He posed on his bike for me for nearly 20 minutes while I took pictures. Then we watched some Sesame Street and relaxed.


3 comments:
I LOVE this picture! AND those pants!
I love those PANTS! What a cutie.
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»
Post a Comment