hey!! i'm finally getting a chance to comment....first, love your bedroom....looks like you with the monogrammed pillows and all. and everything looks so cozy and homey....but i would like to see it in person. k? oh and i also love the wall of photos. i have a hall of b/w photos. ok. so just have me over so i can ooh and aaah over everything. :)
Wow what a view off the backporch! Don't you want to just stay out there all day? Look at that high ceiling in the kitchen. Your bedroom is so neat and crisp and so bright and cheerful. You have a theater ROOM!?
13 comments:
You have a very lovely home! I just love the view from your back porch!
I LOVE your wall of pictures!
To me that is the best home decor you can have!!!!!
Thanks for sharing :)
Your view is wonderful! I'd be on that porch any chance I could find!
Thanks for inviting us!
hey!! i'm finally getting a chance to comment....first, love your bedroom....looks like you with the monogrammed pillows and all. and everything looks so cozy and homey....but i would like to see it in person. k? oh and i also love the wall of photos. i have a hall of b/w photos. ok. so just have me over so i can ooh and aaah over everything. :)
Yeah, I haven't been over either, and what's all this talk about a messy house-you must be a speedy cleaner! It looks great!
Y'all have lots of space. And that view is fabulous! Great house. Thanks for the peek inside!
Wow what a view off the backporch! Don't you want to just stay out there all day? Look at that high ceiling in the kitchen. Your bedroom is so neat and crisp and so bright and cheerful. You have a theater ROOM!?
So glad you invited us in for a visit!
Your view is gorgeous. Lucky you!
I love your home!!
Your dining room is simply elegant!
Thanks for the invite!
Blessings!
LOVE the view!!! Blessings from Barefoot in the Garden!
Thanks for the tour, your home looks lovely!
You have a nice home, I like the picture wall and the view.
Congratulations on being one of the few people on the planet who has kitchen wallpaper that looks good!
Post a Comment