I wanted to be sure that you were fully prepared prior to watching my music video. It doesn't auto load b/c it's a bit foul...but I need these things to spice up my day :) Also, I was pointed to it by someone in the church and I can just point a finger and tell you they led me astray...better yet...caused me to stumble. So watch the video with humor in mind and if it offends...don't watch it again.
:)
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i love how you have that at the top of your page with a bible verse underneath. how appropriate. that song gets stuck in my head whenever i hear it. we've changed the words to "jack" in a box. but i guess that would sound weird if you sang it that way b/c of your boy and all!
I now have this audio on my Ipod thanks to Marty. I will say though that it is hilarious but my only problem is that it gets stuck in my head and I go around singing, jack in a box. I'm sure the same church members that made you stumble also lead me astray and made me stumble.
Post a Comment