Saturday, December 16, 2006

25

Yesterday I turned 25, and here are 25 things about me:
1. I got married at 20
2. I had my first child at 21, his name is Tyler
3. I had my second child at 23, his name is Jackson
4. I rode horses competetively until I was 17, and traveled from Florida to Virginia to show
5. I am 5 feet 5 inches tall
6. No I won't state my weight
7. I went to dinner at Brio for my 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25 Birthdays
8. I went to see Marty play last night at the Saloon
9. I dated three people before I got married including my husband
10.I was born in Portlant Oregon
11.I moved to Norcross GA when I was 5 and to Sugar Hill when I was 19.
12.I had a horse until I was 21-then I had a baby.
14.My first car was a 1991 Lexus-it caught fire
15.My second car was a 1992 Infiniti G-20-the engine locked up on 400
16.My third car was a 1997 Acura CL, I sold it b/c of the baby
17.My fourth car was a 1997 Acura RL, I sold it b/c I had another baby
18.My fifth car is a 2001 Lexus RX 300-I'm not going to have another baby
19.My parents are still married
20.I LOVE french food
21.I met my best friend in second grade, and we are still best friends
22.My favorite color is pink
23.I have a brother that is three years younger than me
24.I have two cats, Miss O and Minxy
25.I love to do crafts.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara! Happy Belated!! I had no idea it was your Bday yesterday! I hope it was great! I miss you, friend and hope to see you soon!

keri said...

it was fun seeing you and andy last nite. hope you had a great birthday :)
and...i'm glad you are BACK to your dear old blogger. i've missed you.

Melissa said...

Yea - I've missed your blog! And Happy Belated Birthday! I want to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! I hope that you have a wondeful day.

Claire Weaver

Lisa said...

Happy late birthday! I'm also glad you're back to blogging. I've missed you!