Or in this case just giving away. I "received" two tickets two the High Museum and amazingly enough if I get the time away from my kids to go do something...it will not be the high museum. So, I have two tickets for anyone who wants them.
Back to regifting do any of ya'll do this? I sort through the Christmas gifts that we received and make three piles. Return, Regift, Rejoice (someone actually got us something that fits, we don't already have four of, or is not a choking hazard)
We have a pretty good size return pile, since Jackson, being less than a pound lighter than Tyler, can't wear things that are sized 18 months. That, and he's two years old! Which also means he has moved beyond stacking rings, but not onto 500 piece puzzles. Our regift pile is quite small this year since we only regift things we already have or candles that smell funky to me, but may be pleasant for someone else.
And then there were the tickets that don't really fall into the regift pile since...I can just find out who would like them and pass them along to someone who would enjoy them rather than another regifting pile...make sense...probably not. Anyway, hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed the only gift worth having, Christ's righteousness.
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Where the heck were the gift receipts this year? I attached them to all my gifts, yet somehow, received none. Not cool!
Post a Comment