Christmas Picture...and the winner is...coming to your local mail box.
Taking Christmas pictures is the bain of my existence. That is why I always let the people at Target handle it, but this year I was sooooo not on the ball and didn't take the kids in time; so it was left up to me. As you can see, it went splendidly, but you won't get to experience the "real deal" until you open the card in your mail box. And yes, it does include...THE LETTER. I had handwritten several notes cards on my overpriced cards when they were Jack attacked. He poored an entire cup of milk on them. Now had it of been water you would have received damp cards, but since it was milk I spared you the experience. Hope you enjoy the attempts at the bare photo shoot and thank the Lord with me for Digital cameras and the ability to delete.


1 comment:
ah...i was looking forward to receiving your card with sour milk smell. i love that smell. (that is if i'm on your christmas card list!?)
Post a Comment