Friday, July 27, 2007

Princess Mother

Miles Avery eating lunch with his hair clipped back


Mason preparing to jump from the ottoman to the sofa, shhh, don't tell his Mommy I taught him to do that


The proof of princess mother capabilities



"Two Brothers" as Tyler likes to say


A few months ago Melissa watched my boys for me and was able to get all four (ages 1,2,3 and 4) to sleep at the same time. We dubbed her the Queen Mother. Well, I returned the favor last week and have taken my training to heart. I got all four boys to sleep at the same time. One of them was on the couch under the careful eye of the cat, one was in my bed trying not to be afraid of the trash can and mirror, and the other two were in their beds. So, I now dub myself the Princess Mother.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I was going to let you be the New Queen and I'd be the Queen Mother - but that would just point out that I'm SO much older than you and I'd loose all my power, so I'm glad you appointed yourself Princess.