Well we close on Monday-for both houses and have one day to be out of ours...At this point we're not sure we're gonna make it. I keep packing boxes and the house doesn't look empty, I packed the kitchen and now it's a little hard to eat...and we don't have enough bodies to move the furniture on Monday. We have had two sets of friends that have gone above and beyond to help us on Monday and Tuesday and it has been such a good picture of Gods provision for Andy and I-Now we just hope He provides a little more :) Isn't that always the case! Anyway that's the update for now, and I believe I'm losing my internet on Monday too, so I don't know how I will survive! No T.V., no internet and no land line-My cell phone and friends are really going to feel it over the next couple of weeks...especially when I come over to watch so you think you can dance at 8:00 at night.
Oh-I would post a picture of just how scary my house is...but I can't find the camera!
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good luck with the move!
i'm sure you'll get it all done! can't wait to see the new house!!
Post a Comment