10:25 update
Drinking a red bull...need energy.
So far I have mopped two of the three bathrooms
cleaned two of 3 toilets
one of 3 showers.
Mopped the kitchen.
boxes everywhere, dirt and grass clippings everywhere
I can't see the table underneath all the boxes..or the floor for that matter.
Andy is "sorting clothes" downstairs...he's been doing that for 45 minutes-I think it might not be the truth.
Red bull done-back to cleaning.
Saturday, July 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Red Bull? I thought you'd be on to something much stronger by now! Still loving the look on A's face when I announced that we were moving in downstairs - I really thought he knew - give him a red bull!
Congrats on everything! Can't wait to see pictures of your new place. I know what you mean about packing and the house still looks full. I was amazed how many boxes it took to pack all of our stuff up!
Post a Comment