
And the next one is...a picture of a book that is too small to see...Salvation Belongs to The Lord by John M. Frame. Since no one will lead my RTF I have been left to my own devices...there is no telling what this book teaches, but here I go, hopefully I won't fall into a cult or anything like that, but if I do, we can only assume it was predestined to be so.


3 comments:
:) I think you will really enjoy Frame... i know i do! And he is not the sort to lead you into a cult. :) Happy reading!
Jon took a class with Dr. Frame during seminary at RTS, so I think you should be fine! I have heard him speak and he is brilliant-mabybe a little hard to read though! Let me know what you think of him.
Oh, and I love those little books too-I read the one on infant baptism and the one on how children come to faith. They were excellent, and gave just enough theology to be helpful and not confusing.
Post a Comment