10:20 Update I did nothing today! Just kidding, I actually cleaned the car out, packed some more boxes, and took everything out from under the couch/bed/dresser. here are some pictures of the new house.
you all unpacked?? ha. i know you're not hooked up to the internet yet...but just wanted to say i LOVE your new house...i'm glad we could be a part of the big move. so when can we come over and scrapbook in your new crafty room!?
6 comments:
Very pretty home Sara! Good luck with everything this week...hope it all goes smoothly.
Love, love, love it - hope no one put YOUR stuff into OUR area (the unfinished basement)!
By now you should be all moved in! Great house, can't wait to come over for our first tea party!
Beautiful, I love it. Marty played tennis in that neighborhood and we thought it was a great. Can't wait to see it.
That looks like a lovely place for the next chapter in your family's life! Good luck and extra sanity...I just hate moving...YUCK!
you all unpacked?? ha. i know you're not hooked up to the internet yet...but just wanted to say i LOVE your new house...i'm glad we could be a part of the big move. so when can we come over and scrapbook in your new crafty room!?
Post a Comment