Friday, May 11, 2007

We got and offer



The neighborhood we hope God has chosen for us-Like my spin, if we don't get it then God doesn't want us there!

We got an offer on our house today; it went on the market April 1st so we can't complain. Pray that it works out and that this is the buyer for us, we are so ready to move.

We have been looking around, but haven't been sold on anything yet. So far this community seems the best; it is in Hall county, but Buford City annexed it so we get Buford city schools. Best of all Buford city has no special needs program so we will still get special needs services through Gwinnett county. All this with Hall county taxes-and so far-no emissions! The neighborhood is north on Buford hwy about a mile past Friendship Rd on the right. www.bowenhomes.com

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hope your offer goes through too! It's such a relief to get a house off your hands, believe me, I know! : )
Glad you're blogging again-I had missed hearing from you!

Melissa said...

Hate those emisions tests! But Hall County water tastes like POOP! And now that I've toured the facility, I am the Gwinnett Water expert!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house! We'll look forward to touring the new Bare domain, hopefully soon!