Thursday, May 10, 2007

Even More Guests

I don't have a picture this time because the kids were screaming and Andy was on his way home so I thought when he caught it we could take a picture-but no. I will spare you the gruesome details, suffice it to say Andy was home an hour late and by the time he got here the animal had disapeared. Want to know what it was? The nasty lizard had another nasty lizard with it. This one was in Jackson's room behind the dresser and was a bit smaller. I was slightly angry with Andy for not coming straight home and getting the lizard and no it was roaming the house again.

Then this afternoon Tyler told me there was a lizard behind the curtains-I went and looked-and to my surprise there was. I took matters into my own hands and caught the lizard in a nutri grain box and put it on the counter with a box on top. Everybody went down for a nap and then I heard Tyler in the kitchen came out and he was with the cat trying to get the lizard. I got there before they got it out and moved it to my china cabinet to wait for Andy.

Again I hear Tyler out of his room and I hear a glass door-my china cabinet-and to no one's surprise the box was down a glass had fallen and the lizard was no where to be seen. I sum this up with one statement...Mommy is not so proud!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'd like to recommend an exterminator. Either that or turn your house into an offical "animal rescue center." Go Diego Go!