And then I remember that I don't. I like to get dressed up, and I like to be one of the married people there, and I like the listed to the marriage charge and remember my vows. I do not like the food, cake, bad music, saying hi to people I don't know or remember.
Andy and I went to the wedding of a guy that lived next door to Andy growing up, and the only reason I mention it is because I LOVED my dress and I wanted to post a picture of it-


3 comments:
You do look beautiful, Sara!
Black & Pink - love that combination - great pictures!
ok...i can't keep up!! you posted a gazillion times all at once! but i am glad you are back. and you do look gorgeous in that dress...you hot mama you! is that another loft dress?
Post a Comment