Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Baby Mouse


The baby animals just seem to find me-by way of my kitty cats mouth. On Saturday she brought home a baby mouse without a scratch on him. He was so teeny tiny and cute and he loved me. I let the kids hold him and he would come back to me lay down and close his eyes in my hand. It's too bad I'm not in the business of raising baby mice b/c he was too cute, but alas, I'm not. When I took him back outside to set him free he cried-a lot of noise for something so small-and when I put him on the hill near the bushes he wouldn't leave. I went back later to check on him and he was gone so I guess he gave up on me.
There was one more picture of Jackson holding him, but thanks to my skirt it was a little too personal to post.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for sparing us the personal pic and I think mice might mean you guys are unhygienic!

keri said...

ok. that's creepy. there is no way i would hold that little critter even if he is cute. be sure to not tell your future home buyers about him!