Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Free Fonts

Well I would display my very cool free fonts here for you but I don't know how to get them on here...I'm not sure it's possible...And I lack the desire to search and find out. BUT I will tell you where to get the super cool fonts all for free-And on the bright side they are not pirated! So ladies get ready to surf to http://www.typenow.net/themed.htm and find the font that suits you. Remember when using it in email unless the other person has the font on their machine it will show up in a standard new times roman etc. font for them. If you have troube getting the fonts into you font folder in word I have another site for you to attend... http://www.momscorner4kids.com/fonts/install.htm This will work after you have unzipped them. Download the font from the typenow site to your desktop, right click and hit unzip. This will create a new folder and you can delete the zipped folder.
Enjoy your new fonts they are lots of fun for scrapbooking and party invitations

2 comments:

Michelle said...

NeatO! Thanks for sharing.

Robyn said...

I always use momscorner4kids. I love cool fonts. Now off to check out the other site. Thanks!