Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy 25th Andy


Good Morning Daddy! Happy Birthday
Time to wake Daddy up, it's 9:00 a.m. and we are HUNGRY, plus Mommy needs a shower. We are on our way to church, and running a bit late...the best way to wake Daddy up is to put a Jackson Tush on his head.

Birthday boy with his birthday carrot cake
This was the last minute birthday cake to go with the last minute birthday party! Andy was feeling sick and so we cancelled the party, but one of our guests didn't get the message and showed up anyway...so we decided to go ahead with the party called our friends back and uncancelled. We partied down for 4 hours until everyone crashed and one of the kids found a mushroom in the yard and ate it! So, after a chit chat with poison control we sent everyone home and put the kids to bed.

Our bestest friends, Leonard, Pammy and 1 of 4 chillin's, Claire.
We love our friends so much, and are praying that they will stay here with us forever and never move away . But we do love them very much and have been so encouraged by them. But, I will save my Ferron post for another full day!

Happy Birthday Andy! I love you so much and am so glad that you have made it a quarter century, promise me three more and I will keep getting you the last minute carrot cake.
Your devoted, loving, bride.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Belatd Birthday Andy - hope he's feeling better. Love the "bum" shot in the Ferron Family picture! And I too, love carrot cake!

keri said...

what young pups you are. hope andy is on the mends...and had a good bday anyway. had fun partying with you last nite.

Robyn said...

Wow, I feel old.
Happy birthday Andy! I love the Jackson on the head picture.

Anonymous said...

sweet, sweet!you didn't tell us about the mushroom-glad to hear all is well-love you guys and happy late b-day, Andy!