Thursday, September 14, 2006

Shout-I was wrong

I think my rather dry sense of humor doesn't quite come through on paper...perhaps a future in journalism is not for me.
First my mom said she thought I was being mean to my Dear Husband (DH)she thought it stood for something else. And my then my postsers came and they said I wasn't a nice girl. So I went back and read my post again (the one that I did teasingly show to DH before I posted it) and he said that it was my sense of humor or lack there of. So DH I love you for knowing me and my poor sense of humor and enduring me when I claim to be right. And to my teacher for loving my heart even when it's not worth loving.
I'm sorry for being a know-it-all, and I ask for grace and love from you and my Father. Thank you for loving me in my sin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admire your strength Sara, and wish you would not back down from being courageous and sharing your victories. You keep me on my tip toes except when you need a kiss.

Anonymous said...

I love you, Sara! Your search for truth and desire for your family to have it and love it are great things!

Lainey Bug and John Stanley III said...

Sara, I appreciate that you want to apologize for seeming arrogant, but I think you taught us a valuable lesson to find out truth in all things and share it! It is important for us to question what we hear and go back to the Bible and find the truth -- which is what you did! It is GREAT that you fought for the truth. Your question was not a preference or a gray issue, so it needed to be addressed and understood! AND - we can ALL use a dose of humility so don't feel alone :)
-- Deborah

Melissa said...

Ahh, kindred spirits - I love your sense of humor! What would we do without you???