Wednesday, September 06, 2006

First Day of School


On my way to school for the first time (kind of)

See the smile ^ I have no idea I am about to be at school...Without Mom

Today was Jackson's sort of first day of preschool. When he turned a year he went to a mother's morning out program in downtown Buford for about three months, but brother was there and those people knew him from the time he popped out.

So we pulled up to First Baptist Sugar Hill AKA The Family Church (hehehe that name cracks me up)about a half an hour early, so we could meet our teacher, since we kinda missed the orientation last night, woops.

His teacher is THE picture of preschool. She is short and thin and blond with a teeny tiny voice, but she is adorable and sweet and loves children. Jackson did really well today, and had a fun time playing with his new friends.

Tomorrow he will be going from 9-12 with brother to keep him safe, and for Tuesdays and Thursdays from here on out, or atleast until May, I'm F-R-E-E, to go to the gym, grocery store, gas station...yeah.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Enjoy YOUR time! I am so glad the little guy had a good 1st day. My oldest DS went to his 1st year of preschool at Buford FUMC downtown and we loved it there.

Lisa said...

Hope you enjoy the time to yourself as much as I have...it's amazing how fast those 3 hours go!
Love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Jackson is so cute! I can't believe that he is getting so big. FBSH's sign cracks me up too.

Claire

Robyn said...

So exciting.
You deserve the time and I hope you enjoy it. I know Jackson will have a blast at school.
By the way, I love Jackson's shoes. Don't you just love little boys shoes?

keri said...

what a cute little man you have. your description of his preschool teacher was too cute. i hope he enjoys "school"!

Melissa said...

The shoes are very photogenic! Love them!

Anonymous said...

sorry, I'm a bit late-hope he had a great day and woohoo for your freetime!

EmilyJane said...

how wonderful that you get "time off!" enjoy enjoy enjoy!
and what a cutie he is. :-)