.JPG)
.JPG)
Well, my baby is all grown up and on January 3rd he turned two. When Tyler turned two I had a four month old monster to feed and visit with at all hours of the night; so it was kind of a blur. We did the party thing for Tyler and had people over...consequently that's how we found our church, but that's another story-that I'm sure you've heard. For Jackson the big 2.0 went by with little fan fare. I made him a cake and my parents came up to celebrate. He got all his little presents even though the ones Tyler got for his Birthday are only a little more than a year and a half old and it's a week after Christmas so the new toys are abounding. I just can't seem to get geared up for Jack since his big day falls so close to Christmas. I feel like I should be done shopping and looking for little boy toys, but no, he needs his special day too. I have contemplated having a little party for him during the week, but it just seems like a lot of work and he won't know the difference. Maybe I'm a terrible Mommy who seems to love one child more than the other, but it keeps me sane and that makes me a happy Mommy-so in the long run better for them. Any way, happy birthday Jackson I love you so much and am looking forward to seeing your smiling face in the morning and getting a big hug.
3 comments:
i like that hat he has on. happy birthday jack. maybe next year your mommy will be nice and give you a party where your friends can come over and celebrate. :)
Happy Birthday, cute boy! Don't worry, Sara, next year he'll really know what's happening and, like Keri said, we'll all come over and celebrate with him!
Birthdays are such the tricky time - yea, they are growing up and we're so proud of them, but boo - they are getting so big and independant!
Post a Comment