Monday, January 15, 2007

Ballards Again


I know I have posted on Ballard's before, but I just love it that much! This is a picture of my new corner cabinet, some of you might recognize the shower curtain from my bathroom, yup love it. Next to the curtain is my corner cabinet, I got the cabinet in white to match my Chadwick armoire from ballards. I got a killer deal on it too; the glass in the top corner is broken so I paid 1/3 of the regular price Yeah Me! Andy already pulled the glass out and is calling to get a new piece ordered to replace it. My dining room has NO room so I can't have the standard china cabinet so this is perfect for me. Nope not in the bathroom out in the dining room with my shoe plates in it. So FYI Ballard's gets a shipment every Tuesday and that's when their sales start over. Tuesday morning is the time to get there for the best pieces at the best prices...I take turns with a friend driving down there to check out the sales so let me know if you see something you like and I could be persuaded to check it out for you. :) www.ballarddesigns.com

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Love the cabinet.
Is the shower curtain Pottery Barn? If so, I have the same one. We also got the Morgan duvet and shams. I splurged a little but I love it!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Sara-looks like a pic from a magazine!

keri said...

where is this place? i went on their website and it doesn't have a store locater...i would love to check them out!

Michelle said...

I know you probably get these but they are having a SALE at the BAckroom! and here is the coupon :

http://www.ballarddesigns.com/images/us/email/HCB021307/holcombpost_LP.html

(((hugs and happy shopping)))

Michelle said...

Me again! Just wanted to let you know I am ordering that shower curtain for the kids bath. We just redid it this weekend and I decided THAt was the perfect completer rather than the one I was going to use. Thanks for the Ballards inspiration - again!

Michelle said...

Sara,
Thanks for the tip...but I had already ordered the shower curtain! Oh, well...completion (or is that impatience) comes at a price