Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Very Busy Monday

My mom came up to see me yesterday and brought her van so we could pick a couple things up that are too big for my car.

We got a new rug for the living room, two hydrangeas, a Jane Magnolia and a picnic table.
The rug looks great and I started work on the picnic table; we had one at our old house and we loved it-$80 and you can seat 6 people-can't beat that. Our last one warped and posed a few minor health threats-so I am staining this one (to make it pretty) and then I'm going to put a coat of polyurethane on it so we can avoid minor safety code violations. I will post pictures when I get a card reader on my computer.

Also I went out today to my friend Jen's house and helped her dig up three bushes, replant two of them and then plant a hydrangea-it all looked super great.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ok Mrs. Green Jeans - I sent you some pictures of our gardening adventures - prepare to be impressed!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.