I have had lots of big plans for uploading pictures, but Andy got me a new laptop and it doesn't have a card reader yet :(
For spring break we went to the aquarium and had a great time. Jackson loved the whale sharks and had to have a stuffed one when we were leaving. (Tyler scored a jelly fish). This stuff farely bores me and Tyler apparently, but Jackson and my Mom loved it. We had a full week of fun trips-to keep Mommy sane :)
Monday-To Costco with Jen where she got a membership-so super fun!! Then Home Depot where things did not go so well.
Tuesday-We went to Discover Mills to hear the story time AND get my book that was released that day-Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner, and we got Stride Rite shoes buy one get one half off 30 bucks and two pairs of shoes-plus really cute flips for me and leather sandals for the boys
Wednesday-we had a playgroup at Bogan Park with all our friends and it was sooo fun, picnic and all, but we got bad sun burns-especially me. I had quite the racoon look going- thanks to my sunglasses.
Thursday- I'm pretty sure we played with someone-I can't remember now! If your still reading by now you should be happy to skip this one.
Friday-The aquarium ALL day
We were all glad to get back on board with school the next week-a little break for Mommy and a tighter schedule for the girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment