Today we put the sign for our house at 5815 River Ridge Ln, technically it will be listed on or about Friday.
We have been busting it trying to get the house ready; carpet cleanings, fence painting, pressure washing garage door repair painting, indoor painting, pulling weeds, putting in new plants-you get the picture.
It's partly sad-Andy and I have gone through so many changes in this house and seen God's hand at work in so many ways.
I got this house when I was 19. I chose it because it was within the price limit I was given, was close to my horse and close to college. andy and I had been dating for about a year and had been living together for about a year (save the back story for another time :>)
When we first moved it was from a one bedroom apartment; we had no table to eat at bedroom furniture for one room and a couch. Now we are bursting at the seems-DH says it's all my fault. 10 months after we moved in we were married and 6 weeks after that we were pregnant. A little more than 2 years after that we had two children and a little more furniture. A year after that we found out the Tyler had autism, and that we were about 5 minutes from the best special needs school in the county. Now we are a family of four with way too much furniture and needing a little space to run around so we are movin on up.
God's work if you didn't see it.
The house that has 4 bedrooms and 3 baths was WAY too much for me and the boy I was dating. The reasons we were here? I got married and knocked up so there went college and my horse. What did it turn into? Being 15 minutes from a fantastic church, 5 minutes from the best school and really great friends in neighborhoods all within 5 minutes.
I know God will guide us to the next house we need with, the things we know we need and the things we don't know about yet.


4 comments:
yay for you! i hope you find just the right house you are looking for.
The pictures look great! I can't wait to see what God has in store for you and your guys! We, too, are in our first house (also moved there from our one-bedroom apartment). It's amazing how fast you can fill up a whole house (stuff & kids)!
The house looks great and the yars looks awesome. I wish for a fast selling process, I know how not fun that is. There's great houses in Nashville, come on up.
Wow, your house looks great. I'm really impressed. Where are y'all moving to now? I hope things go smoothly for the sale of your house. It really is a place to trust the Lord-He will bring the right buyer at the right time.
And to answer your question from my blog about King N--Jon says he thinks yes, he was saved...we have't gotten there in our study yet, so I'll let you know if we get into any big discussion!
Post a Comment