Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jackson Turns 4

For Jackson's fourth birthday I made him a four layer cake with two funfetti layers and two vanilla layers, as well as lots of Chocolate frosting and sprinkles. Sadly Jackson was in an odd mood.


We started out well, lighting candles on the giant cake and then we started singing happy birthday...
Next thing we know Jackson is running out of the room...we thought he was fooling around so we kept on singing.
Poor guy wasn't fooling around. When we finished I found him in my parents room crying hysterically in the dark no less.
We had to promise not to sing again-ever. I think that feeling may pass, but we'll see.
And fully recovered he was able to blow out his candles, make a wish and eat his entire piece of cake.
Happy fourth birthday Jackson we love you and your idiosyncrasies!









No comments: