That's hilarious. I'll have to tell Jon about that-I'm sure he'll appreciate it. It gives us some ideas for GracePointe! : )
Love it love it!
HA!!! that's the most hilarious debate I have seen in a long time!!! I know, I should probably get out more often but really, peed my pants a little. Hilarious. So are you more Presbyterian or Catholic on the matter?grace martin (who doesn't have a blogging id)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's hilarious. I'll have to tell Jon about that-I'm sure he'll appreciate it. It gives us some ideas for GracePointe! : )
Love it love it!
HA!!! that's the most hilarious debate I have seen in a long time!!! I know, I should probably get out more often but really, peed my pants a little. Hilarious. So are you more Presbyterian or Catholic on the matter?
grace martin (who doesn't have a blogging id)
Post a Comment