Monday, September 01, 2008

More pictures from Unicoi

Andy has fond memories of traveling up to Unicoi with his parents when he was a kiddo, so he wanted the boys to go up and experience the same fun he had. We went up to Anna Ruby Falls where we got engaged close to seven years ago. We also ate at the buffet and the boys loved the neverending ice cream with sprinkles. I enjoyed the on demand decaf coffee. We took the boys fishing and out on the "pedal boats" as well as the canoes. And a great time was had by all, it was ten dollars for the four of us to get tubes and straps to float down the chattahoochee. The boys loved the entire 2.5 hour trip whether we were floating slowly, pushing ourselves off rocks and back into the water or riding the rapids-it was all great fun!

The view from our room.
Anna Ruby Falls
Our site for grilling post falls climb. We even remembered a pan for the baked beans!
Tyler in the pedal boat
Andy and Jackson in the canoe
Jackson in the pedal boat
Jackson and I after winning the race against Andy and Tyler in the pedal boat-go us!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I didn't know you guys got engaged there! Cute! And big props to you for the outdoor adventure trip in your "delicate" state!

Dani said...

I second Melissa's comment. Such cute pics. The boys look like they were having a great time.