Thursday, March 13, 2008

Long time, no see!


Busy busy or maybe lazy lazy...Either way I haven't blogged lately and missed catching up on all my friend's blogs. Since the middle of february nothing has happened but sickness-roto virus, cold after cold. Hopefully we are healed for the time being. This has given me LOTS of time around the house; I sewed more curtains monogrammed several towels and rearranged the furniture twice-I have come to the conclusion we need a new rug and all will be well.


So I have come back to blog in an effort to raise money. We are doing the Cure Autism Walk again this year and have a reputation to keep up. We were the third highest fund raisers at the walk two years ago and we are in hot pursuit of a come back. Now that the Walk has gained so much attention we aren't gunning for the top...already over 200 thousand has been raised, the first year we did 80 thousand was raised. You can visit my page AND donate if you feel so inclined here. Just one more push- $ 10, 15, 25 all helps, and we would love to have some friends walk with us this year.

No comments: