Well I guess he was meant to go and today was his first day. He got out of the car in the carpool line and walked right into the building with the teacher-never looked back! I couldn't believe it. When I went to pick him up he was all smiles and gave me one of his signature Mommy hugs and charged out of the room. He told his teacher good bye and when she said she would see him on Wednesday he said no thank you-I guess he still loves Mommy after all.
He painted a very nice picture, played with his new "friends" and ate ALL of his lunch. I guess this is good for him and probably me too-Trips to the grocery alone!


2 comments:
Careful, don't those Methodists observe Lent? I don't want to see Jackson coming to church with ash on his head this spring!
Poor mommy! That has got to be hard to see him be such a big boy.
Ditto what Melissa said :)
Post a Comment