Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pictures

Still no card reader so still no pictures-this is starting to get old, for me atleast.

I don't know how the game went when the Jr. Giants came for us since Tyler was running a 103 degree temperature which showed up at church on Sunday and then again Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday-good times. He's all healed up now and played a soccer game on Saturday, other than losing a shoe on the field and taking a ball to the head it all went well. He even rocked goally postition and helped his team to a win (although, we are not suppossed to keep score).

We are heading into full baby swing with someone due every month from now until November! Bring on the baby showers E V E R Y one.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Jr Giants dominated over your Saints - rest easy, we meet again.
And I'm not sure how I feel about the lumping of my messianic secret with loads of other babies.