Thursday, January 03, 2008

What goes on at 2 am also goes on at 2 pm

I had MY first breathing treatment today! Good times in the house of Bare. Actually I think I've probably had over 100 second hand breathing treatments, but this one was the first that was just for me. I went to the immediate care with a cold I can't seem to kick and coughed up all kinds of funk for the doctor-she gave me some codeine-can't go wrong there, and an antibiotic...I will say that taking a nap from the narcs at 5:30 isn't conducive to going to bed on time, but what can you do?



On a Brighter note, at 6:32 am Jackson Bare will be 3! After a wretched labor, but very short push time (through one contraction) Jackson came into the world at 8 lbs 4 oz. We kept him for about ten minutes then he went to transitional care. after 8 hours he came to us in the room, an hour later threw up and went back to transitional care-where he spent the night before heading off to the NICU-at the end of the day or more specifically two days we took him home with us.





3 things about Jackson:

1. He is so sweet he makes us want to have more children.

2. He likes everyone, and is my extroverted partner in crime.

3. He loves chocolate cake, Diego, Cars, his "baby", blanket and piggies (slippers).




Fresh out of the womb











Our hour in-room visit before puked and left again











Aunts Molly and Mandy, the only visitors we had that actually got to see the baby











Packing up to go home from the NICU


1 comment:

keri said...

happy birthday jackson!!!