Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sproul is missing


I cannot find my Bible. I have looked all over my house 3 times, the car 3 times, the church twice and I cannot find it. It is all very sad and unpleasant-how will I share his input if I don't have it right in front of me?! Some one suggested I pray for my own thoughts-I assured her that was NOT a good idea. Some one else suggested that God had taken my bible, but that couldn't be it either since He knows I'd just go buy another one. So I am giving Sproul 2 weeks to show himself and then it's off the the PCA book store for a replacement.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hope your Bible shows up soon! Are you sure you didn't leave it on top of your car and it's in pieces all over the interstate?? (I did that once!) I use that same Bible and I love it too.

Melissa said...

Maybe you took its picture and poof, now it's gone.